Friday, August 21, 2009

Rosie and Amuse!

Yesterday, I got in a bunch of Rosie's Roadshow stamps and today it was all about Amuse.
I got many of the Rosies that everyone has asked for once again and a lot of new ones that haven't been on the shelves of The Tree yet. With Amuse there's a bunch of their Pretty Little Papers, restock of their cardstock and of course, stamps!
I heard through the grapevine that the new Amuse Halloween stamps are heading our way too. Yes, I saw them and are they awesome! 26 awesome stamps, new notecards, ribbon and Twinkle Stickers. To be shipped one day next week but I'll keep you posted!

Have a great weekend!

-Michelle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool beans! I hope I can squeeze in a visit this weekend! Lisa P

Dawn said...

Loved the card swap, and the Rosie cards last weekend! I had a blast at the Tree last weekend, Thanks Kerri, Thanks Michelle!

Julia Aston said...

Whoo Hoo!!! sounds like you've got some fun stamps there!!! hope there are still some left when I'm up there in Sept!!!???