Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm still loving my blogging! :) I've attempted to put a slideshow both here and on thepapertree.net. Some pictures work and others don't. So silly!

Amuse *A* Palooza was really fun and now for some housekeeping!

First and most importantly, I would like to thank each everyone who participated in our 2nd Amuse Celelbration. There were many people that were behind the scenes that's for sure and they made our parties each and every day awesome!

The WINNER of the "Guess how Many Stamps" is:

Maddy is a name you might recognize because she won the first Blog Candy we had back in the early summer. CONGRATS MADDY!!!! Come into the shop for your prize. :)

We had a bunch of great entries for our Card Contest. I'm still waiting to hear back from Linda from Amuse as she is going to pick our Winner for that contest.

For those of you that submitted cards for soldiers, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm sure the soldiers will be quite happy to get all your cards. The random draw brought:

Again, thank you all who participated and made this Amuse *A* Palooza the best!

Not done cleaning house though! :)

BLOG CANDY WINNER THIS MONTH..................................................

I used Random.org.....they picked the lucky winner as Tracy A. Congrats Tracy....come get your Ketto, some Lemonade from Basic Grey and a Shimmerz! All just because you blogged me back! :)

Okay now, I do believe I'm all caught up. Hope you have a great few days and blog in a few! I won't promise because you know how good I am about blogging but I'll at least try!

And here is where my cute signature is suppose to go...SIGHS...I love blogging! :)

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow!!! you have been busy I love the video of the classes. I was able to post comments on them. Girl you are rockin' this blogging stuff!
Have a great Day!

PollyA said...

LOL! I guess you finally figured out how to add the slideshow!! Hope your afternoon was better than your morning!! Have a GREAT weekend and enjoy the summer weather, finally!!

Tracey A. said...

Happy Blogging, Michelle! Maybe I'll be inspired to actually start my blog...*sigh*. I'm so anxious to get my Ketto...thanks so much!! Another line to start collecting...oh my!! :-) See you soon!
Tracey

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the lucky winners! Love the slide show!!! Have an awesome day!

Maddy said...

I just love you Michelle. I've never won anything in my whole life till I met you! You must be my good luck charm. I love the slideshow and wish I was available to do some more of the classes, but I'll see you Wednesday night for the Tilescapes class!

Say hi to Julia for me. Tell her I miss her. And, Lisa - thanks for the heads-up to check Michelle's blog - it looks awesome. You've come a long way, Baby! Haven't I heard that somewhere before? Have a great weekend!
-Maddy