Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday to you!

Rosies Roadshow and another grouping of Amuse and Copics arrived today here at The Tree. Here are a few samples of the cute cards that came in as samples.


Tomorrow morning I'll announce the winner of the BLOG CANDY.

And..... a new challenge to you is coming soon from The Tree. Watch for details to win free stamps each month. We'll also be looking for a Guest Blogger each month so be sure to visit the blog again soon.

I really need to figure out how to put pictures next to each other. And why are my pictures so blurry? AUGH....."they" tell me blogging is fun! :)

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator










5 comments:

Tracey A. said...

wow! 2 posts in one week! :) Have a super weekend!

Julia Aston said...

Hey you!!! thanks for stopping by my blog AND leaving a message!! I'm so honored!!! LOL!!! Yes - I made my card on Thurs and timed it to load on Friday - I didn't make it after the Copics class!!! we were driving for 2 hours after leaving you to get to New Durham to the camp - which is where we are now!! I just love how you have the shop set up now and all your wonderful new stamps!!! (as evidenced by my purchases when I left last night!!!

can't wait to see the deets about 'guest blogger'!!!

Tasha said...

Wow! Your doing better then me, at bloging. Can't wait to see the guest blogger!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - two posts in a week! Any way you can add a link to your blog so we can sign up and your posts would automatically be sent to our email. :) Looking forward to finding out the guest blogger! Lisa P

Dawn said...

I love those new stamps they are soooo cute!!! I need one in every color... LOL well design.. hahaha. I hope I am not the only one that got that!
see you soon
Dawn