Saturday, May 9, 2009

Winner Announced!

My first Blog Candy Winner!

It's like gift giving at Christmas Time. As you can see we picked some really fun purples. Purple, purple, purple. Purple scalloped note cards from The Paper Cut, Zings, paper & ribbon from American Crafts and Bling from Basic Grey.

Zing isn’t ordinary embossing powder – it’s the most even, opaque and vivid embossing powder available. It’s ama-Zing! Really, I even played with them myself! :)

And...........the winner is...............................
Ms. Maddy Carignan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have now blogged twice in one month...are you falling over yet? LOL

13 comments:

Jean in NH said...

Awesome candy!!! Enjoy Maddie!

Mary said...

It is very nice to see that you are blogging again. I hope all is well your way Michelle. Have a Happy Mother's day.

Mary

Unknown said...

Keep up the blogging, awesome blog candy.

Michelle Quinno said...

Congrats to Maddie!

LaurieStar said...

Your blogging? Oh my goodness! :) Thanks for all the email updates - wish I could get into the store more often! :)

Kerry said...

Congrats to Maddie! Happy Mother's Day to you!

{hugs}

Tasha said...

So here goes, it's my 1st time blogging. I really like the candy. Happy Mother's Day!!

Tasha :)

Saundra said...

Maybe blogging is like exercising, once you do it for awhile you just get in the habit.

tami said...

hello
its tami. I miss you. check out my blog sometime. I've been busy.

glad to see you blogging.

Tracey A. said...

Congratulations, Maddie! And Congratulations, Michelle...two posts already!! Have a wonderful, happy Mother's Day!

Tracy said...

Congratulations on the blogging:) I know I don't get to mine often enough. Takes time....

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! I almost never win anything! It was my lucky day when we wandered into The Papertree a couple of summers ago! Hope you are having an awesome Mother's Day and doing exactly what you want. Thanks for picking me, Michelle. I'll be in soon to check out all the new stuff. BTW, I lied about already buying the big Momento black stamp pad (I checked when I got home and I must have dreamed I bought it:-) so if you still have one, put it away for me.

Thanks to all for your congrats. Can't wait to see the candy in real life.
Maddy

deb said...

Hi Michelle! Love the new blog banner! Hope all is well.