Saturday, May 23, 2009

Who Else Wants...

Amuse????
Their new Summer Release is here at The Tree and adorning our shelves and oh my gosh, this release is super fun and filled with all things summer. The gingham paper screams picnics, ice cream, sand and the ocean! Here are some sample cards.



So much has happened over the past week I don't even know where to begin excpet that I've GOT to share the picture of the class we had with Sally Lynn McDonald from Copic....WOW, we had a great time, learned tons and made a b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l album.


Have a great weekend!
-Michelle


4 comments:

Tasha said...

Got me some new Amuse summer stamps and paper today. Can't wait to use them!! I'll post them to my blog once done. :)

Kerry said...

OMGosh Michelle! Bonjour! :) I need some AMuse stamps asap. See-ya soon!

Anonymous said...

LOL Poor Kerry away on vacation and you teased her new stamps!!! I love the new stamps they are so cute. But the Paper!!!! Oh My Gosh!!! I Love it!!!
I want to see someone album from the class I missed... that picture is so pretty.
Dawn

Barb-B said...

Beautiful album. Amazing. Hope to see one in the store.