Saturday, May 2, 2009

Forgot a couple things....

I'm thinking I might try to actual blog more often. Have you heard that from me before? Anyway, we'll see how it goes. If you are reading this entry, make a comment and you could have a chance for some special blog candy! :)

I did forget to mention a few things in my latest email and thought this might be a good place to put it.

Amuse is having their 8th Anniversary this week and they are offering a stamp set which is absolutely a must for any Amuse Addict! Spend $60 at The Tree in Amuse products and you get the set for FREE! This is a limited offer and only while supplies last.

I finally got in some CKC discount coupons. Stop in and grab them. I'm not sure how many they sent but there's a few on the counter. :)

This week I'm getting a HUGE order (160 pounds) of American Crafts paper, embellishments and ribbon. Their ribbon is one of my favs and perfect for so many papercrafting projects. I'm also getting a bunch of pearls, blings, Spellbinders and some other stuff too.

Okay.....I think that's all for now. Don't forget your comment for your chance at the candy!

Michelle

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipee I am first to comment! I love your store! You are the best! Can't wait to get my Amuse freebie :)Off to forward your blog to other stampers that might want to win! Lisa P

Kerry said...

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!! Woohoo for paper crafting and of course Amuse and all other "cool" companies that you carry in your super cool store. I can't wait to see what you got "new" for us... You ROCK!

Cindy King said...

I am one that Lisa forwarded to. I did get your newsletter yesterday and checked out your blog. You must have blogged after I looked. I didn't see any crops on your class schedule. Any coming? That's the only time I scrapbook! Cindy K

Anonymous said...

I hope you do blog more often because I love reading them, but I seriously don't know when you would find the time. You do an awesome job and we love you just the way you are. -Maddy

HollyG said...

whoo hoo!! Blog candy! Love your store, need to make the drive up to see you.

HollyG said...

Love your store. Need to make the drive up to see you and all of your new goodies!

Unknown said...

Blogging is good! You should blog more often. I should get in to the store more often. If only i was independently wealthy.

Jean in NH said...

Happy Birthday A*Muse!!!!!

Looking forward to lots more blogging from you Michelle!


(pat, pat, pat) to Cassie!!!!

Unknown said...

Michelle.....thanks for making National Scrapbook Day extra fun. The goodies were great....the food was perfect....and the company was fantastic. Beth

Polly W said...

Can't wait to check out all the new goodies in the store! See you soon! Polly Wright =]

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see all the new goodies in the store! See you soon! Polly W. =]

Anonymous said...

Love the American Craft stuff. And youf store is awesome.
I read all my emails, so keep them coming. Barbara B.

Barb B said...

Love American Crafts and your store is awesome. just need to make a blogger account to comment, I guess.

trala said...

I can't believe that I actually got an email about this! Usually the company's spam folder blocks this stuff - Ha ha to them - I got it!! I had such a wonderful time on Sunday at the Paper Tree even though I got the pitty prize - which I LOVE!! Thank you so much!!

Tracey

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle~ I love the new look!! so springing and fun! Sunday was a blast thank you so much! Love ya!!! Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle~ I love the new look!! so springing and fun! Sunday was a blast thank you so much! Love ya!!! Dawn

Jean in NH said...

Happy birthday a*muse!!!!

160 pounds???? YOWZA!! Can't wait to come in and see what you have!

Anonymous said...

I have heard about your store through Lisa and she sent me your link. I haven't yet made it into to your store. Hopefully soon! Kim

Cara said...

Hi Michelle,
The blog looks great. Love the new look! Thanks for keeping me creative.
Cara

Saundra said...

Love the new setup of the store. See you tonight for class.

Tracey Adams said...

Hooray...Michelle is blogging again! :-) You're the best!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, Just got your Paper Tree email. Thanks for all your help last week with the copics - the choices are so many, the colors are great, and the results are marvelous.

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,

I love o get the skinny on new products etc. I think I may need some new amuse!!!
Chrissy D