Saturday, March 15, 2008

Snow Again!

Can you believe the snow? Another new england drive into work this morning. It did clean up all the dirty snow so my eyes saw pure white down my road. Absolutely beautiful!


Remember at Christmas time Just Rite Stampers came out with these great monogram stampers? Well, they now have developed additional items for our stampers, kits and a mini stamper. They are all in stock and very fun!


UPS brought American Crafts albums and more brads in every color of the rainbow. The corduroy albums in different sizes are very urban looking and perfect for any scrapbook topic.


Enjoy your day and the snow, once again!

7 comments:

LynnMT0906 said...

How fun Michelle! Good for you. Great minds think alike...my layout is the same as yours. I will have to add your blog to the list.

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new blog...hope to see you soon, I'm going through withdrawel...

Jen D said...

Oooh- I just found your new blog- fun!!! I'll add your blog to my list!

Anonymous said...

(waving) Hi Michelle! Just found your blog - consider yourself bookmarked! :o)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Looking forward to getting more info... one of these days I will stop by the store. :o)

Tami said...

Hi Michelle
I have a blog now and you made my shopping list!!

Miss you girlfriend. I'm so glad to hear things are rockin' in NH. I'm homesick.

Hugs!
Tami

Chrissy's Scraps said...

Hi Michelle,
Happy spring!! Your store is so bright and colorful, but now the weather has caught up with your spring theme!!!

Chrissie D