Friday, March 14, 2008

First Post

So, here it is...my first blog. Friday night and I'm just about done. Gosh, I can't believe all the choices you get. What colors to use, what to post, what not to post, who can read, who can't, what color font to I use, what about the background. So many decisions! I do know this will be an evolving Blog and will grow with me as the store and I grow.

Here's my reasoning for doing a blog. This way, I can keep up with what's new at the store daily or at least every other day. Let you know about specials and classes. All the good stuff that happens here at The Tree!

Enjoy and please, comment, question and suggest!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya Hoo Michelle!
Colleen

Anonymous said...

Love the design, the paper, the look. Michelle you rock! Can't wait to read more!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
I just read your blog and liked it. I wanted to say thanks for the class last night. I really learned alot and practiced alot today.
Thanks again,
Deb T.

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
I just read your blog and liked it. I wanted to say thanks for the class last night. I really learned alot and practiced alot today.
Thanks again,
Deb T.

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle,

I am glad to see you have a blog.

Beth

Mary said...

Hi Michelle,

I just wanted to congratulate you on your new blog. I hope you have fun with it. :) Love the new look of The Paper Tree web site. :)

Mary

Anonymous said...

What a great class last night!!! Glitter, Glitter, Glitter!!! It was so much fun!I can't wait to do more... Thank you Dawn